Have a carefree and safe holiday
Your health and the health of our employees is our highest priority.
We have taken special safety precautions so that you can enjoy your well-deserved vacation carefree.
- We and all our employees always wear mouth and nose protection and constantly disinfect ourselves hands.
- All employees have been specially trained and instructed in dealing with Covid.
- Sufficient disinfectants are available in the entrance area, bar, restaurant, buffet
- In the dining room, in the hotel bar and in all lounges, the tables are arranged in such a way that a minimum distance of 1m between people is guaranteed.
- We use special antiviral cleaning agents to disinfect all critical surfaces (doorknobs, handrails, etc.)
- Plates and glasses are rinsed at a high temperature and the automatic dosage of the detergent will be checked daily.
- The rooms are cleaned more thoroughly and with special cleaning agents, with on the disinfection of sensitive points is more careful.
- We strictly adhere to the requirements of the regional / national health authorities.
- Access to the relaxation area will be regulated and opening times will be extended.
We also ask you to adhere to a few rules:
- We ask you, on arrival and on return of your day trips from the disinfectant dispensers to use at the hotel entrance.
- You must wear a mask in the interior. There is no mask at the table or in the room necessary.
- Please ensure the prescribed minimum distance of 1m to other people to be observed.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly and use our disinfectant dispensers.
Cancellation conditions COVID-19:
If there is a foreign travel warning for South Tyrol (from your country of origin) that prevents you from arriving or we are classified as a risk area or the borders with Italy are closed, the reservation can be canceled free of charge for the days of warning.. In all other cases, our existing cancellation conditions remain in effect.
For this reason, we recommend taking out our travel cancellation insurance!
Here you can find all information about the entry requirements and the location in South Tyrol:
Here you can find all information about the security precautions at Plan de Corones: