Wellness & Relax
After an eventful day of breathing in fresh Alps air you can relax in our wellness area.
Turkish bath or finnish sauna, the infrared cabin with medicinal deep warming, the hot tub (32°C) or a massage shower. You will be pampered no matter what you choose. Between the sauna sessions you can visit the quiet room to relax in a warm atmosphere.
Beneficial effect on the body, spirit and soul…
Through changing warming and cooling impulses the sauna offers relaxation of the body and soul, heightened mood and enhanced performance, cleansing and detoxing of the body. Heartfunction, blood circulation and all bodily functions experience noticeable improvement..
Effect of the warming phase:
- Increase of the body temperatures (Skin +10 Grad, Core +1 Grad)
- Increased metabolism in the skin
- normalized blood pressure
- improvement of blood circulation in the skin
- Relaxation of muscles and psyche
Effect of the cooling phase:
- Normalized body temperature
- Aeration of the blood
- Enhanced kidney function
- normalized heart frequency
- Improvement of the periphery blood circulation
- Psychological stimulation Feeling refreshed
Turkish Steam bath
Through the relaxing interaction of moisture and warmth cramps are relieved. Meanwhile the physical relaxation calms irritated nerves. The warmth of the steam enters the tissue and enhances the blood circulation in all organs, which triggers beneficial processes.
The steam bath has a pleasant effect on:
- Digestion issues
- Circulation problems
- Women’s physical complaints
- Common cold
- Allergies Skin blemishes
The warmth that deeply penetrates yet is gentle has several benefits:
- The immune system is strengthened
- The blood circulation and metabolism are improved
- Tension and back pain are relieved
- Purification and detoxification are stimulated
- Positive influence on skin dermatological treatments Healthy effect of a light cardio-stamina workout
- Healthy effect of a light cardio-stamina workout